Our people, teams, communities and families are going through an unprecedented challenge as we work our way through the COVID-19 crisis. Social distancing and self-isolation have become norms which have seen Schools and daycares close, forcing families to modify and adapt their daily lives to these new close quarter conditions. With that in mind, we wanted to take a moment to tell you about the new “COVID Isolation Challenge”. For this challenge we want to hear what your kids and families have to say about their experience being isolated at home with you! What are you doing to pass the time? What games do they recommend? What has been the most fun thing you’ve done since your school closed? Tell us your “COVID Isolation” story… and have fun with it! Our goal is to ensure we’re still having a little fun, while bringing renewed vigilance and awareness to keeping our coworkers, friends and families safe during this difficult time.
How does it works?
- Ask your kids or family one or more of the questions outlined below (or others of your choosing)!
- What are you doing to pass the time?
- What games do you recommend and why?
- What has been the most fun thing you’ve done since your school closed?
- What do you miss most about school
- What is the first thing you’ll do when COVID is over?
- Tell us your “COVID Isolation” story… and have fun with it!
- Do a Tik Tok!
- Record the response with your smartphone and send it in
Check out Chuck's Challenge bellow!